Logan International Airport (BOS)
List of airlines serving Logan Airport
- Logan Airport is located three miles from downtown Boston and is easily accessible by public transportation, taxi and limousine services. A free shuttle bus marked “MASSPORT” stops at each airline terminal, the Airport MBTA Station on the Blue Line and the water shuttle dock.
- The MBTA will take you to all downtown points; one bus or train ride is $1.50 – $3.50 depending on mode and transfers; 617-222-3200.
- Water shuttles to/from Logan:
○ City Water Taxi: Logan to 20 landings in Boston Harbor; 617-422-0392.
○ MBTA Silver Line: from South Station (Red Line/Commuter Rail); 800-392-6100.
○ Logan Express: Back Bay, Braintree, Framingham, Peabody and Woburn to and from Logan; 800-23LOGAN.
○ C&J Trailways: Logan to Newburyport, and Portsmouth, New Hampshire; Dover, NH to South Station, Boston; 800-258-7111.
○ Concord Trailways: Logan to South Station, Maine, and New Hampshire; 800-639-3317.
○ Albany International Airport (ALH)
Albany, NY; 518-242-2200
(Serves the Berkshires and Mohawk Trail)
○ Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA)
Hyannins, Cape Cod; 508-775-2020
○ Bradley International Airport (BDL)
Windsor Locks, Connecticut; 860-292-2000
(Serves Greater Springfield, Franklin County, the Berkshires and Mohawk Trail)
○ T.F. Green Airport (PVD)
Warwick, Rhode Island; 888-268-7222, 401-737-8222
(Serves Southeastern Massachusetts)
○ Hanscom Field Airport (BED)
○ Manchester/Boston Regional Airport (MHT)
Manchester, New Hampshire; 603-624-6539
(Serves North of Boston and Greater Merrimack Valley)
○ Martha’s Vineyard Airport (MVY)
West Tisbury, Martha’s Vineyard; 508-693-7022
○ Nantucket Memorial Airport (ACK)
Nantucket Island; 508-325-5300
○ New Bedford Regional Airport (EWB)
New Bedford; 508-991-6160
○ Plymouth Municipal Airport
○ Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC)
Provincetown, Cape Cod; 508-487-0241
○ Worcester Regional Airport (ORH)