This summer, fun isn't the destination. It's the journey. Summer was made for splashing through ocean waves, perfecting your putt (mini or otherwise), and wiling away leisurely afternoons looking at art or whales or ice cream flavors. Summer was made for fun!
Show us how you road trip in MA!
- 01 Take a photo of something you did or saw on your Massachusetts road trip
- 02 Upload the photo to Instagram and tag with #wickedroadtrip & @VisitMA
Using the Instagram app on your phone,
search for #wickedroadtrip to view all submitted photos
Choose one of our road trips (or create your own), make a sweet playlist, and you're on your way to summer fun!
The Great Cape Escape
- A = Twin Brooks Golf Course
- B = Lunch at Café Chew
- C = Island Creek Oysters – Farm Tours
- D = Dinner at The Deck on Green Harbor
How the West was Won
- A = Yankee Candle Flagship Store
- B = Basketball Hall of Fame
- C = Lunch at Max's Tavern (Located in The Basketball Hall of Fame)
- D = Half Day at Six Flags New England
- E = Dinner at The Student Prince