The inaugural Martha's Vineyard Oyster Fest takes place in Vineyard Haven on 2-4th October, 2020 and we want you to be there.
The Festival location is the Martha's Vineyard Museum, only a 10 minute walk from the inn.
The event champions sustainability, local businesses and the environment and strives to be a zero-waste event. In support of that we are including ferry pick-up and drop-off and event pick-up and drop-off so that you can avoid bringing a car to the island and make your visit a little greener 🙂
We want you to "Be Shellfish" and do the MV Oyster Fest in style with our VIP Luxury Getaway Package.
- 2 x VIP Tickets to MV Oysterfest (2 - 7pm on Saturday 3rd October)
- 2 x Tickets to "Conversations With.." (5 - 7pm on Friday 2nd October)
- 2 nights in a Room with King Bed
- In-room couples massage
- Bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Daily gourmet breakfast
- Pick-up and drop-off at ferry
- Pick-up and drop-off at Saturday's event
- $50 Dinner Gift Card for Chowder Company in Oak Bluffs
Package Costs (including tax) :
Luxury Grand Room - $1,750.00
Luxury Suite - $1,650.00
Deluxe Room - $1,500.00
Call the inn on 508 696 0859 to make your booking (limited availability)
Nobnocket Boutique Inn
- Mon, Nov 18, 2019 - Mon, Aug 31, 2020