The 1749 Court House is a free museum filled with interesting items from Plymouth's history. It is the oldest wooden Court House and the longest used municipal building in America. The 1749 Court House was originally built for the joint use of the county and the Town of Plymouth. Open daily mid-June through mid-October.
The 1749 Court House is only steps away from historic Burial Hill Cemetery, The Mayflower Meetinghouse (the Pilgrims' church), Brewster Gardens and Leyden Street. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
1749 Court House Museum
4 Town Square, Plymouth, MA 02360
MASSACHUSETTS MASTERPIECE TRAIL
A statewide collection of 24 diverse works of art, from oil paintings to taxidermy frogs…